SFC VIDEO STUDIO HIRE
Watch the video for more details
SFC Films Video studio is available for hire by premium members only.
The studio is specifically setup as a low entry point for VFX shots, small interviews, training/educational videos, promotional videos, product or service demonstration, live stream and video blogs.
What’s included is a 3.5×3.5m sound treated video studio with:
- 3.5 x 3 m green screen and sand bags
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K Pro with stand
- BMD ATEM Mini Extreme ISO with an iPod touch (to play B-Rolls, graphics or media)
- 2 x Godox light kit (150w & 60w) with heavy stand with wheels, softboxes, remote control, and grid.
- 2 x Aputure F7 bicolour light kit with stand and diffusers
- Rollable and adjustable control table with monitor and Macbook pro (to control ATEM mini)
- Telepromt kit with an extra mic for voice driven apps with an iPad for rolling text
- White balance and focus card with stand
- Rode Shot gun mic NTG 2 and Rode wireless go
- Audio Video (A/V) Technician
- Other equipment as required
Daily8am - 6pm
- Add $150 for A/V technician, i.e. Masoud (optional)
- Support to setup and get started if DIY
- Support during the day if you get into trouble if DIY
- Please note while masoud will do his best to support you if you hire studio as DIY, however if you have no video production experience or don’t have someone with who does please add the optional A/V technician for full support.
- Long term hire can include several days within a month, scheduled to fit your needs
- Flexible terms
- Your first day hire is free when you sign up to premium membership
- Project intended for SFC Film Festival, ask for mega deal